Members of the Department of Wildlife Resources Board, appointed by the Governor, are citizens of the Commonwealth and knowledgeable of wildlife conservation, hunting, fishing, boating, agriculture, forestry, or habitat. Each of the four regions of the Department of Wildlife Resources is to be represented by two members, and three members are to be members-at-large, each from a different region. To find the Board member representing a particular area, please consult this map (PDF).
- John Daniel, II, Richmond (Chair)
- Catherine Claiborne, Richmond
- Karen Terwilliger, Locustville
- Frank Adams, King William
- Gerald Washington, Dillwyn
- Brian Vincent, Farmville (Vice-Chair)
- Leon Boyd, Vansant