You can’t beat grilled steaks and vegetables for dinner, not matter what time of year it is. Personally, I enjoy my steak medium-rare, but bear steaks must be cooked to well-done. The marinade for this recipe makes these bear steaks juicy and flavorful, even when cooked to a well-done temperature. A traditional recipe without worrying about a lot of ingredients. You probably have most of these items in your pantry already. The longer you allow these steaks to marinade, the better it will taste.
How to Prepare
- 6 TBSP Olive oil
- ½ Cup Red wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Chopped onion
- 6 Chopped garlic cloves
- Italian seasonings or oregano
- 2-3 TBSP Dijon mustard
- Wash bear steak thoroughly and ensure it’s free of hair.
- In a bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients.
- Poke holes in the steaks to ensure marinade soaks through. Then add steaks to a gallon-sized bag or deep bowl. Afterwards let marinade for 1 to 24 hours.
- Soak wooden kabob sticks in water for 5 minutes
- While the sticks are soaking, chop red onion and bell peppers
- Add all vegetables to the kabob sticks, and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle kabobs with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Grill kabobs over medium-low heat and grill bear steaks over medium-low heat.
- Bear steaks must be cooked until brown all the way through. Cook kabobs until slightly softened with charcoal marks.