|null||Flour or corn, soft or crunchy tortillas|
|null||Additional sides (lettuce, etc.)|
How to Prepare
- 1 mango
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- ½ cup of cilantro
- 4 TBSP lime juice
- Prepare the salsa beforehand:
- Chop the mango, onion, peppers, and cilantro into small dices.
- Mix together in a large bowl, and add the lime juice. Mix all ingredients. Set aside in the fridge to cool.
- In a skillet, coat a skillet with vegetable oil and turn to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, Cajun seasoning, pepper, and breadcrumbs. In another bowl, whisk the egg.
- Slice trout into small, thin cuts. Coat the cuts of meat in the flour, then the egg, and place in the pan for frying.
- When it is fried to the consistency of your liking, place fried trout on a paper towel to soak up additional oil.
- Prepare tacos however you like, with the ingredients of your choice, and top with mango salsa!