Anything crusted it seasoned with pecan’s is light and pleasant. Especially with lots of herbs, like this recipe consists of. It gives the fish a crunchy texture and refreshing taste. It requires less work than frying the fish, which is another nutritious factor. Pair with rice and roasted vegetables.
|1 cup||Crushed Pecans|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
|1 cup||Chicken Breader or cornmeal|
|Salt & pepper|
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray baking sheet.
- In one large bowl, mix the crushed pecans and spices.
- In separate bowl, mix flour and cornmeal or breader.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg.
- Dip trout filet in flour mixture, then egg, then press in pecan mixture.
- Place trout filets in the baking dish and cook for 10-12 minutes or until fish is white through. Squeeze lemon juice on top and serve warm.