A very simple and very delicious venison recipe.
|2 lb.||Venison Backstrap|
|Hi Mountain Seasonings Venison Rub|
|Hi Mountain Black Pepper & Brown Sugar Bacon Seasoning (optional)|
|4||Slices of Bacon|
How to Prepare
- Cut the venison backstrap into 2.5 inch medallions.
- Liberally cover all sides of each medallion with Hi Mountain Venison Rub.
- Wrap the sides of each medallion with a slice of bacon.
- Sprinkle Hi Mountain Black Pepper & Brown Sugar Bacon Seasoning on the sides of the bacon, if desired.
- Set grill to 350 degrees F.
- Grill the medallions, turning once, until they reach an internal temperature of 127 degrees F.
- Remove the medallions from the grill and let them rest on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes before serving.
For more delicious recipes, visit Hi Mountain Seasonings Recipe Library.