Skip to Main Content

Replacement Awards

To replace trophy fish awards certificates, Master Angler Awards, Expert Angler Awards, or State Record Awards. Please contact the VARP office at (804) 367-1000 or email us to request a replacement awards.

  • Certificates will be replaced for a fee of $4.00 each.
  • Patches will be replaced for a fee of $5.00 each.
  • State Record Awards replacements determined by market price. Please call for current fee.

Please note that before we can replace an award, your request must be located in our master files. We cannot replace a record that we do not have on file. All replacements are with our current certificate series.