Skip to Main Content

Trout Stream Landowner Permits

The special regulation sections of Mossy Creek (Augusta County), Upper South River (Augusta County) and Buffalo Creek (Rockbridge County) all require anglers to have an annual, no-cost, landowner permit. For more information on how to obtain these permits (which are now available online), please see the Special Regulation Trout Waters section and visit DWR’s Go Outdoors Virginia website.