Skip to Main Content

How to Report a Sick Deer

Call the DWR Wildlife Conflict Line at 1-855-571-9003 to report sick deer showing neurologic signs (loss of coordination, droopy head or ears, lack of fear of humans, excessive drooling, etc.) and extreme emaciation. Accurately document the location of the animal. Do not contact, disturb, kill, or remove the animal without permission from the Department.